Payments1. When you have chosen your puppy and are ready to send a minimum deposit of $500. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call Chuck by phone at 757-803-2076. We require a deposit of $500.00 and a signed copy of our contract, to hold the puppy until it is old enough for pickup/shipping, which is about eight weeks of age.
2. We are happy to offer shipping on our Olde English Bulldogge pups. Your total balance owed (including shipping cost) must be received by Beach Bulldogges by or before your puppy's six week birthday.
3. Today there is a lot of check fraud including cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks and even postal money orders. Because of this, personal checks are only accepted for deposits, and will not ship your puppy until your check clears, regardless of the type of check. Our bank may place a 7-10 day hold on the check-even bank drafts. Consequently, we require the balance owing to be paid by the time the pup is six weeks old.
4. If you are picking up your puppy in person, the balance is owed at that time. Balance owed when you are picking up your puppy is at this time. If picking up in person we will only accept cash or U.S. Postal Money Orders (only available through the U.S. Post Office). Make payment to Charles Coffey.
5. We accept credit cards through Pay Pal. Pay Pal is an eBay company that helps facilitate online purchases via credit card. Credit Card payments via paypal are fast, easy, and safe. Just go to PayPal, set up simple online account with PayPal, then send your deposit to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We also accept; personal checks, cash, Postal Money Orders, Western Union and bank issued money orders. Make out checks to Charles Coffey. Again, we will not ship a puppy until your payment clears our bank, generally 7-10 days. Once Beach Bulldogges receives the deposit and a signed copy of our contract, your puppy will be marked sold and held for you personally.
7. If you pay via Paypal (www.paypal.com), which is virtually instant, your puppy is immediately put on hold for you. Next you must mail us a signed copy of the contract. If you don't mail the signed contract then we cannot ship you the puppy. If you choose to mail payment we will put the puppy on hold for you for 4 (four) business days while we wait for your deposit to arrive. No shipping arrangements will be made until all payments have been made in full.
Shipping:1. We have shipped dozens of our beautiful animals all over the United States. We have been pleased with the service that our modern airlines provide. We have found that they treat the puppies really good. We use a number of different airlines and air services to get your puppy to you. We need at least 3 business days to reserve your puppy's flight.
2. Airlines we can use:
A. Southwest Airlines
B. American Airlines
C. Continental Airlines
D. Delta Airlines
E. Northwest Airlines
F. United Express
G. US Airways
2. Shipping for puppies less than 20 lbs is a flat rate of $300. This includes health certificate, pet carrier, transportation to the airport, and an airline ticket for your puppy. For an older dog who might weigh more please call or email for pricing. We will work as fast as we can to ship you your puppy. But please be patient. Shipping is dependent upon weather. Occasionally flights may have to be rescheduled. We ship out of a major airport, Norfolk International. We will try and ship to the closest airport, but do realize not all airports will take shipments of animals. We will try and ship into the closest airport to you that is available.
3. Please note any delay in getting us the contract, balance owed on puppy or shipping costs will result in your puppy being shipped at a later date. We will not ship the pup until all is paid for. If you have any questions at all about shipping call us.
|Website Design by|
Paw Print Creations
Website Hosting by